12 Series Entry Form
Please fill out the following details in full. By submitting this booking you agree to our terms and conditions for the event shown below and on the events calendar. You also agree to our terms and conditions in relation the booking and payment, these can be found during the checkout. You have 5mins from adding to basket to complete the payment. After 5mins the booking will expire and free up the place to other customers.
12 in stock
HEXHAM & DISTRICT MOTOR CLUB
- Hexham & District Motor Club will promote the January Jaunt Rally on January 16th 2019. The event will be governed by the General Regulations of the MSA Ltd. And the following Supplementary Regulations.
- MSA Permit Number : 97749
- The Start will be from Prudhoe Interchange ( 88/088635 )and Finish will be at The Dr. Syntax Inn. The event will have a mileage of at least 50 miles. O.S. Sheet 87 & 88 will be required.
- The event is open to members of the promoting club.
Club cards must be shown at signing on.
- The programme will be :- First car will start at 20:31hrs. Cars will start at I minute intervals, sign on 30 minutes before start. All Cars must be taxed and insured for use on the public highway.
- The event will consist of one class :-
- AWARDS : 1st. Category A Crew (Expert)………. An Award
1st. Category B Crew (Novice) ……. An Award
- The entry list opens with the publication of these regulations and closes on 09/ 01/ 19. The entry fee is £20:00 The maximum entry is 12 cars, entries will be accepted in order of receipt. .
N.B NO MORE THAN 12 CARS WILL BE ACCEPTED
ENTER EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- Clerk of the Course And
Secretary of the Meeting : Ed Graham
5, West View, Prudhoe NE42 6JQ. Tel. 01661 833167. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provisional results will be announced at the finish. Any protests must be
made in accordance with GR. O5.1.
- Crews will be supplied with a numbered Time Card at the start.
Route Instructions will be issued at the start. These will take the form Map References, tulips and symbols from OS map or a simple tulip road book and, for Beginners, if required, a marked map and will provide all the information required to comply with GR. K5.2.
- Amendments to General Regulations :
Ties will be decided a) Lowest penalty on regularity.
Passage Controls / Route Checks will be Code Boards
Missed Time Control = 30 Minutes Penalty
Missed Passage Controls will incur a 5 minute penalty.
Stopping in sight of a regularity Inter or Finish = 30 Minute Penalty
- Standard type cars only will be eligible to compete
- Any driver found guilty of careless or reckless driving, excessive noise, not dipping lights in a Quiet Zone will be excluded from the event.
The club has applied to JELFS MOTORSPORT for a Blanket Cover Note under their scheme. This will provide competitors who need to use the scheme with Third Party Cover necessary to meet TRA requirements on the road sections.
The basic rate for the event, before loadings, is £17 New applicants wishing to use the Scheme must be able to comply with all points of the JELFS Declaration.
- Over 21 and held a Full Licence for at least six months.
- Not more than one fault accident in the last 3 years
- No more than maximum of 6 speeding points on licence
- No physical or mental disabilities.
- No other material facts.
If able to comply with all points above, simply Sign on Form for Insurance No letter of Acceptance will be issued.
HEXHAM & DISTRICT MOTOR CLUB
THE JANUARY JAUNT RALLY
These events are specially designed for Novice and Beginner crews and competitors who do not possess an MSA Competition Licence., although the more experienced competitor will find them to be great fun as well. They are, in all aspects the same rally as a bigger event, same great route on the same great roads.
The events are specially geared so that newcomers to the sport can enter an event knowing that it will be straightforward and simple and that they won’t be out of their depth. Every assistance will be given to Novice crews and the organisers welcome any queries, questions and enquiries that any competitors will have. We are here to help and assist you to have an enjoyable evenings rallying.
Like all Hexham & District Motor Club events, the rally will have a great social side with the famous Hexham “Après Rallye”supper at the finish giving the opportunity to talk over the nights happenings.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event, it’s a great night out, do please come and join us.
The JANUARY JAUNT Rally
Part 1 of The
2019 HEXHAM 12 CAR RALLY SERIES